Looking for a Career in Wildlife Enforcement?
Join the Career Meetup on Thursday, June 17 at 11:00 am: Login to Handshake for more info:
In this session, we are joined by App State Alumni - Officer Jared Thompson from the NC Wildlife Resources Commission. We will discuss various careers within Natural Resources Law Enforcement and the current recruitment of Wildlife Officers in North Carolina.
The NC Wildlife Resources Commission is currently hiring candidates who are:
- Self-motivated, requiring little supervision and able to work independently in all conditions
- Interested in protecting the resources of North Carolina and its citizens
- Looking for a CAREER, not a job
- 20 years old prior to State Exam
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education/experience
- Meet background, medical and psychological requirements
- Complete 28-week Basic Training Academy & 6-Month Field Training Assignment