- Set up laboratory equipment and instrumentation required for tests or processing.
- Processes and tests mold raw material.
- Growing and harvesting of molds.
- Cleaning production areas.
- Washing and autoclaving of glassware, media, etc.
- Making media and weighing ingredients.
- Testing of finished product.
- Documents results of processes and tests.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Must not be allergic to molds.
- Must have the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds repeatedly.
- Must be able to wear total sterile garb.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Monday – Thursday 7:00am to 4:30pm
- Friday 7:00am to 11:00am
Interested applicants can apply by submitting their resume to email@example.com or visiting the local Department of Employment Security office to complete an application.
639 Nuway Circle NE
Lenoir, N.C. 28645